M-ERA.NET call 2017 is now open
Thursday, 16 March 2017
We would like to invite researchers to submit proposals under M-ERA.NET call for proposals. The call targets research in the following topics:
- Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Multifunctional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
The timetable for applications is:
- Pre-proposals to be submitted: 13th of June 2017, 12:00 Central European Time,
- Shortlisted applicants to submit full proposals 9th of November 2017, 12:00 Central European Time.
Applications must be submitted by at least 3 partners from at least 2 different countries participating in the call.
Countries participating in the call: https://m-era.net/joint-calls/joint-call-2017/participating-countries-regions-call-2017.
Both the National Science Centre (NCN) and the National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) are members of the M-ERA network. Applicants whose projects meet basic research criterion (TRL 1-4) can apply to the NCN, and they do not have to involve an industrial partner. Researchers whose project start from TRL 3-6 and achieve TRL 5-8 can apply to the NCBR and the involvement of an industrial partner is mandatory.
Additional information for NCN applicants:
- On the full proposal stage Polish applicants must register their applications in the OSF submission system (UNISONO application). The application includes the following budget table: http://ncn.gov.pl/sites/default/files/pliki/UNISONO_budget_table.xlsx.
- We strongly encourage all applicants to read information on eligible costs included in the Annex to NCN Council’s Resolution on funding granted within calls for proposals for international research projects (UNISONO, s. 5-12).
- If one international project includes partners from two different Polish Host Institutions, these institutions must apply as a consortium. Each Host Institution comprising the consortium has a separate budget, but the limit on the remuneration, referred to in paragraph 2.1.2 of the above mentioned document, applies to the consortium as a whole (please see UNISONO, p. 8-9: 2.1.2 a) i b)). Please note that Polish consortia have higher limits on the remuneration.
- Budget of the Polish part of the research project in the OSF system should be given in PLN (1 EUR= 4,3295 PLN).
- We invite all researchers who plan to submit applications within M-ERA.NET call to contact the NCN.
Weronika Bieniasz , tel. +48 12 341 9156
Malwina Gębalska, tel. +48 12 341 9017