JPI Urban Europe & Chinese NSFC call open
NCN together with JPI Urban Europe network and Chinese funding agency NSFC is pleased to announce a new call on Sustainable Urbanisation in the Context of Economic Transformation and Climate Change: Sustainable and Liveable Cities and Urban Areas.
- Climate change and new urban economies
- Transformation of energy systems and strengthen urban circular economies
- Urban public administration and services innovation
- Urban data management
Funding is available for international research projects that involve at least two research teams from two different European eligible countries and two (and maximum three) Chinese partners.
Countries participating in the call:
Austria, Belgium, China, France, Latvia, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, UK
- 12 April 2018 – deadline for pre-registration
- 20 June 2018 – deadline for full proposals
- December 2018 – call results
One joint proposal document (in English, and following the provided template) shall be prepared by the project participants of a joint transnational proposal, and must be submitted to the Call Secretariat by the coordinator.
More information: https://jpi-urbaneurope.eu/calls/sustainable-urbanisation-china-europe/
Information for Polish applicants:
- On the full proposal stage Polish applicants must register their applications in the OSF submission system (UNISONO application). This application includes the following budget table.
- We strongly encourage all applicants to read information on eligible costs included in the Annex to NCN Council’s Resolution on funding granted within calls for proposals for international research projects (UNISONO, p. 5-12).
- If one international project includes partners from two different Polish Host Institutions, these institutions must apply as a consortium. Each Host Institution comprising the consortium has a separate budget, but the limit on the remuneration applies to the consortium as a whole (UNISONO, p. 8-9: item 2.1.2 a) and b)).
- Budget of the Polish part of the research project in the OSF system should be given in PLN (1 EUR= 4,2308 PLN).