CHIST-ERA Network is pleased to announce a new call in the field of Information and Communication Sciences & Technologies targeting the following topics:
- Analog Computing for Artificial Intelligence (ACAI)
- Smart Distribution of Computing in Dynamic Networks (SDCDN)
Electronic Submission System (ESS) for the CHIST-ERA Call 2018 will be published at http://www.chistera.eu/.
A two-stage application procedure (pre-proposals and full proposals) will be open for consortia composed of researchers from at least three countries participating in the CHIST-ERA Call 2018: Austria*, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (Québec), Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom**.
*only within the first topic of this call (ACAI)
**only within the second topic of this call (SDCDN)
Draft timetable for applications:
- Deadline for pre-proposal submission: 15th January 2019, 17.00 CET
- Notification of accepted pre-proposals: March 2019
- Deadline for full proposal submission: May 2019
- Notification of accepted proposals: October 2019
CHIST-ERA projects have a duration of either 24 or 36 months.
All applicants are advised to check the relevant national eligibility criteria and requirements, as those provide important information, for instance on how to fill out the budget tables.
Applicants are invited to use the Partner Search Tool (available at http://www.chistera.eu/node/add/call-2018-eoi ) which facilitates matches between potential partners with similar ideas. It provides the opportunity to express interest either in joining a research proposal or to search for partner(s) for an existing proposal.
Information for Polish applicants:
- We strongly encourage all applicants to read information on rules of participation and eligible costs included in the Annex to NCN Council’s Resolution on funding granted within calls for proposals for international research projects (UNISONO).
- On the full proposal stage Polish applicants must submit their national applications in the ZSUN/OSF submission system. The application will include a budget that should be calculated according to the Annex to NCN Council’s Resolution on funding granted within calls for proposals for international research projects (UNISONO).
- If one international project includes partners from two or more different Polish Host Institutions, these institutions apply as a group of projects. Each entity within the group has a separate budget, but the limit on the remuneration applies to the group as a whole (please see UNISONO). Please note that groups of projects have higher limits on the remuneration.
- Projects including Polish teams may last 24 or 36 months.
- Budget of the Polish part of the research project in the ZSUN/OSF system should be given in PLN: 1 EUR= 4,2024 PLN.
dr Jakub Gadek, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 12 341 9152
Marlena Wosiak, email@example.com, + 48 12 341 9093