Together with the CHIST-ERA network, we are pleased to announce a new call for international research projects in the following areas: Advanced Brain-Computer Interfaces for Novel Interactions and Towards Sustainable ICT. Funding can be applied for by international consortia consisting of at least three research teams from at least three countries participating in the call. The principal investigator of the Polish research ream must be at least a PhD holder.
Countries participating in the call: Belgium, Bulgaria, Québec (Canada), Czech Republic, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom.
The application procedure:
- International level: a joint proposal drafted by the Polish research teams in cooperation with the foreign partners (in English) and submitted to the electronic submission system (ESS) available on the programme’s website.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a single-stage call which means that only full proposals are submitted at the international level. More on the application procedure at the international level can be found in the Call Announcement available on the CHIST-ERA website.
- National level: an NCN proposal concerning the Polish part of the project drafted by the Polish research team and submitted to the NCN electronically via the ZSUN/OSF electronic submission system within 7 days of the date by which joint proposals must be submitted at the international level.
- Submission deadline: 1 March 2021, 5 p.m. CET
- Submission deadline for NCN proposals in ZSUN/OSF: 8 March 2021
- Call results: July 2021
- Project start date: October 2021
Under the CHIST-ERA 2021 call, funds can be applied for to cover salaries for members of the research team, salaries and scholarships for students and PhD students, purchase or manufacturing of research equipment and other costs crucial to the research project.
The total funding allocated by the NCN for research tasks to be performed by the Polish research teams under the call is 500 000 EUR.