MINIATURA: enabling award
A scheme offering funding for single activities that serve as part of larger basic research
Applicants: researchers with a doctoral degree obtained within the last 12 years prior to the submission of the proposal, who have not been NCN-grantees and who are employed by the host institution applying for the grant
Project duration: 12 months, with a possibility of shortening the project if it has been completed earlier
- From 5 000 – 50 000 PLN (ca 1 200 – 12 000 EUR)
- Within this scheme applicants may not seek funding for employment costs or scholarships, except for personnel costs of collective investigators who are not employees of the MINIATURA host institution.
- Within this grant, researchers may not seek funding for research equipment.
- Overheads may not exceed 10% of direct costs.
- research portfolio of the applicants,
- quality and innovative nature of the planned activity,
- impact of the implementation of the activity on the development of the candidate’s career,
- justification of the planned costs.
Evaluation procedure: 1-stage merit-based evaluation by peer reviewers
Application: written in Polish
Call for proposals: on-going
Tel: 0048 12 341 9000