The Coordinators’ Duties
NCN Coordinators are scientific officers responsible for organising and conducting calls for proposals for research projects. Their responsibilities also include evaluation of the impartiality of the peer review process.
In particular cases the Coordinator, following consultation with the opinions of the expert panels, may undertake changes in the order of research proposals on the ranking list.
Coordinators at the National Science Centre (NCN) are selected by the NCN Council on the basis of competition. Candidates for the position of coordinator must have at least a PhD.
Coordinators work within the NCN in three units:
- The Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Coordinator Unit,
- The Life Sciences Coordinator Unit,
- The Physical Sciences and Engineering Unit.
The Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Coordinator Unit
- Dr Anna Marszałek
- Assoc. prof. Wojciech Sowa
- Dr Wiktoria Kudela-Świątek
- Dr Dorota Kiebzak-Mandera
- Dr Kinga Sekerdej
- Dr Małgorzata Jacobs-Kozyra
The Life Sciences Coordinator Unit
- Dr Magdalena Kowalczyk
- Dr Marcin Liana
- Dr Eng. Magdalena Łopuszańska-Rusek
- Dr Jerzy Frączek
- Dr Antonina Chmura-Skirlińska