POLONEZ is a funding programme addressed to incoming researchers who may apply for 12- or 24-month fellowships in host institutions in Poland.
Applicant: a researcher with a PhD degree or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience who has not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call announcement
Fellowship duration: 12 or 24 months
- Salary (incl. mobility allowance): € 4 350 gross/month (full time contract),
- Family allowance: € 300 gross/month (for fellows whose families stay in Poland for at least 3 months),
- Research grant,
- Opportunity to participate in research and non-research training programmes organised by the NCN.
Host Institution receives overheads at a rate of 20%.
Proposals must be submitted in English via OSF submission system.
Call anouncement: 15 September 2016
Call deadline: 15 December 2016
Call results: May 2017
tel. +48 12 341 9091
tel. +48 12 341 9139
- Call Text
- Attachment 1. Application Form
- Attachment 2. Evaluation Sheet
- Attachment 3. Eligible Costs
- Attachment 4. Declarations of the Host
- Attachment 5. State Aid