- Strona główna
- O Narodowym Centrum Nauki
- Finansowanie nauki
- Współpraca zagraniczna
- Centrum prasowe
Narodowe Centrum Nauki prezentuje bazę ogłoszeń o wolnych stanowiskach pracy przy projektach finansowanych przez Centrum. Narodowe Centrum Nauki nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy.
Uprzejmie informujemy o nowych warunkach zatrudniania osób na stanowiska typu post-doc: limit czasu upływającego od uzyskania stopnia doktora dla aplikujących na te stanowiska kobiet może być przedłużony o 1,5 roku za każde urodzone bądź przysposobione dziecko.
. Master of Science (or equivalent) degree preferably in Chemistry, Physics or similar sciences.
2. Having status of the PhD student before starting work within the Project.
3. Ability to work independently as well as in a group.
4. Basic knowledge of physical chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, organic chemistry, electrochemistry and spectroscopy.
5. Experience in purification and characterization of synthesis products (NMR, FTIR, LC, GC and HPLC, etc).
6. Basic knowledge of nanotechnology will be appreciated.
7. Proficiency in English speaking and writing.
Job summary: The Functional Polymer group at the Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS Warsaw is offering 1 PhD positions within the National Science Center (NSC) Opus 15 Project No. 2018/29/B/ST5/02335 entitled “Metal containing polymers for electrocatalysis and electrochemical sensing” (“Polimery zawierające jony metali do zastosowań w
elektrokatalizie i wykrywaniu elektrochemicznym”) (leader dr. Piyush Sindhu Sharma).
Metal-containing polymers are obtained by the incorporation of transition metals into network forming polymer chains, either as main chain constituents or included in side groups. Despite the fact that many functional materials based on metal containing polymers have been reported for development of heterogeneous catalyst, the fundamental knowledge and development of new polymerization techniques with suitable metal containing polymers are still primary concerns.
In the proposed project, we propose the replacement of most commonly used block polymer based catalysts with metal containing conducting polymers, which can provide more efficient electrocatalysis. Moreover, conducting polymers based matrix will be beneficial for the electrochemical immobilization of these metal catalysts on any conducting surface.
The goal of current project is to electrochemically synthesize different heterogeneous catalysts based on metal-containing polymers. In the current project careful tuning of chemical structure of metal-containing polymers will be performed to improve their properties in such a way that they will show electrocatalysis and sensing properties.
Position 1 (Organic Synthesis/Electroanalytical chemistry)
• Syntheses and characterization of structures of different metal containing polymers.
• Electrosynthesis and pchysico-chemical characterization of metal containing polymers.
• The study of electrocatalytic towards chosen organic synthesis.
• Preparation of scientific publications as well as presentations of the results at scientific and popular science conferences.
• Cooperation with team members
What we offer
• Benefits: We offer 4000 PLN per month scholarship) financed by the NCN Opus 15 Project No. 2018/29/B/ST5/02335. The project is scheduled to last 36 months. The position is for a period of 35 months with possible extension of total 36 months in the case of an extension of the project implementation period.
• Career development benefits:
• Work in the outstanding scientific institution in the dynamic research group with members representing diverse interests and qualifications – see details on the website: http://ichf.pong.pl/en
• Pursuing PhD degree
• Participation in international conferences and Erasmus+ projects
• Application Details:
o Envisaged Job Starting Date: 1st of October, 2019.
o Application Deadline: 23th of September, 2019
o How to Apply: Send an application directly to email@example.com;
IMPORTANT: email title “Recruitment 64/2019”
• Required Languages: English, Language level: good
Recruitment procedure: Complete application should include the following documents:
• scientific curriculum vitae, including a list of scientific achievements (scholarships, publications, patents, conference presentations, etc.).
• motivation letter
• recommendation letter
• a transcript of the grades/credits received during the last stage of studies and grade point average
The best applicants who meet the competition requirements will be invited for an interview (on-site or online) at 24rd September 2019 at the IPC-PAS.
The scholarship will be awarded in accordance with the NSC regulations: „Regulamin przyznawania stypendiów naukowych w projektach badawczych finansowanych ze środków narodowego centrum nauki"
www.ncn.gov.pl/sites/default/files/pliki/uchwaly-rady/2016/uchwala96_2016-zal1.pdf and in accordance with the Employment policy of the Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS (http://ichf.edu.pl/employment_policy.pdf )
The Commission will take into account the following criteria:
a) competences of candidates for specific tasks in a research project,
b) previous scientific achievements of candidates,
c) awards and distinctions of the candidate resulting from the conducted research.
The commission will evaluate applications on a point scale.
The scholarship will be awarded to the person who obtains the highest number of points.
The results of the recruitment will be announced within one day after interviews.
The results of the competition are made public at 25th September 2019.
Scheduled date of starting work within the Project: October 1st, 2019 and the necessary condition is that successful candidates need to have the status of PhD student before starting work within the Project
The controller of your personal data is the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered office in Warsaw, NIP: 5250008755 (the "Institute"). The Institute will process your data for the purpose of carrying out scientific and research activities, providing services and contact with the Institute, on the basis of a contract (in connection with the performance of the contract or in order to take action on your request before the contract is concluded – Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of GDPR), the legitimate interest of the Institute (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR) and legal provisions (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR) - depending on the circumstances.
You have the right to: request access to your data, receive a copy of it; rectify (correct) it; delete it; limit its processing; transfer it; lodge a complaint to the supervisory body; withdraw your consent for processing at any time (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal) or to lodge an objection to data processing. More information is available on the Institute's website.
• For additional job details: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org