- Strona główna
- O Narodowym Centrum Nauki
- Finansowanie nauki
- Współpraca zagraniczna
- Centrum prasowe
Narodowe Centrum Nauki prezentuje bazę ogłoszeń o wolnych stanowiskach pracy przy projektach finansowanych przez Centrum. Narodowe Centrum Nauki nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy.
Uprzejmie informujemy o nowych warunkach zatrudniania osób na stanowiska typu post-doc: limit czasu upływającego od uzyskania stopnia doktora dla aplikujących na te stanowiska kobiet może być przedłużony o 1,5 roku za każde urodzone bądź przysposobione dziecko.
• MSc degree (or equivalent) in biology or medical sciences, or related area (defended before the start of the work
on the project)
• Eligibility for PhD studies in Poland
• A proactive approach to achieving tasks and objectives, good interpersonal skills, a collaborative attitude
• Experience in basic molecular biology and/or biochemistry techniques
• Have very good written and oral communication in English
• Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
We are looking for people experienced/interested in:
• RNA biology
• Usage of mouse and/or C. elegans as experimental models
• Full-time PhD scholarship
• A position with 100% focus on research (no teaching obligations)
• Benefits including reduced-rate for an individual medical care package and membership in MultiSport programme
• Full technical, administrative and organizational support from professional English-speaking personnel
• Participation in courses, scientific training, support from peers, and academic mentoring
• Administrative and organizational support from professional English-speaking personnel
How to apply:
• Apply now (before the deadline of March 31st, 2020) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the subject include your first and last name.
• Your application must be submitted in English and should contain: 1) a CV, 2) a cover letter including a short description of your key achievements and explicit responses to the following questions: What are your scientific interests and how do they relate to requirements of the position offered? What are your key strengths? What do you know about our laboratory and why do you want to work with us?, 3) contacts to at least two potential referees, including your MSc (or PhD) supervisor. At this stage, please do not attach copies of diplomas, etc.
• Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, included in the application documents by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, 4 Księcia Trojdena Street, 02-109 Warsaw, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process.” Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw. Full information is available under the link https://www.iimcb.gov.pl/pl/information-clause
• Best candidate(s) may be given additional questions and tasks as a part of the recruitment process.
• The competition may be extended or repeated until a suitable candidate who fulfills all requirements is found.