The National Science Centre and Infect-ERA consortium invites researchers to a new edition of the call for international research projects.
The following themes are covered (equal in relevance):
- The host-pathogen interaction in regards to clinically relevant strains and the assessment of factors influencing this interplay.
- Diagnostics based on components of host-pathogen interaction, including development of markers for a clinical and personalized setting and detection of high risk clones in various diseases.
Proposals with topics HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B/C, malaria and tuberculosis are not in the scope of the call.
Research team: composed of research teams from at least 3, but no more than 6, countries participating in the call
Countries participating in the call:
Project duration: up to 3 years
NCN budget for the call: € 500 000
Pre-proposal application deadline: 18th of March 2015 (17:00, CET)
Full proposals application deadline: 17th of July 2015 (17:00, CET)
Final results: December 2015
Proposals should be submitted via Infect-ERA submission system: https://www.submission-infect-era.eu/.
Polish applicants should also submit a short application via OSF system: www.osf.opi.org (UNISONO application). Deadline: 25th March 2015.
Budget of the Polish part of the research project in the OSF system should be given in PLN. The Euro exchange rate should be calculated according to the NCN Council’s Resolutions no 7/2013 and 73/2014 (1 EUR= 4,1935 PLN).
- Infect-ERA Call 2015 Call Text 3rd Call
- Infect-ERA Call 2015 Guidelines for Applicants
- Infect-ERA Call 2015 PreProposal Example and Hints
For more information please click here: https://www.submission-infect-era.eu/3rd-call.
Applicants are also invited to use a partnering tool (http://www.infect-era.eu/collaborations) in order to search partners for Infect-ERA projects.
Dr Magdalena Kowalczyk, +48 123419161
Sylwia Kostka, +48 123419018