On the 30th of March 2015 r. JPI HDHL (JPI A Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life) together with the NCN will announce a call for proposals „Nutrition and Cognitive Function” (NutriCog).
The call targets research in the following topics:
- Mechanistic / experimental research (in vitro, animal and/or human studies) focusing on how dietary factors interrelate with cognitive functions and processes.
- Translational research (animal and/or human studies) delivering the physiological basis for the development of effective strategies to influence dietary behaviour and/or to improve cognitive function and performance.
- Epidemiological research elucidating the relationship between diet and cognitive function across the life course, exclusively based on existing cohorts or other on-going epidemiological studies.
- Pilot and/or proof of principle studies for interventions in humans, to develop new strategies for the maintenance and promotion of cognitive function and/or healthy dietary habits during the lifespan.
The deadline for submission is scheduled for the 8th of June 2015.
Funding is available for research projects that involve at least three researchers from three different eligible countries.
For more information please see: http://www.healthydietforhealthylife.eu/index.php/news/177-call-for-proposals-nutrition-and-cognitive-function.
- Dr Laura Bandura-Morgan, tel: +48 12 341 9163.