Join us for the first webinar this year on research data opening in academic disciplines. The first training will be dedicated to research data management in linguistics.
The training will be hosted by Dr Agnieszka Dziob-Zadworna and Dr Jan Wieczorek from the Department of Artificial Intelligence of the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology / CLARIN-PL.
It will be held on 5 May 2023, between 12:00 and 13:30, in Polish, on Clickmeeting.
During the webinar, participants will be lectured about research data management in linguistics and will acquire skills allowing them to develop and implement data management plans. The following issues will be discussed:
- Research data management significance for linguistics.
- Data characteristics in linguistics.
- FAIR principles.
- Research data opening principles.
- General information on data management plans.
- Description of data and available data acquisition or reuse.
- Data storage and back up.
- Legal requirements, codes of conduct.
- Data sharing and long-term storage.
- Data management-related tasks and resources.
- Implementation and reporting of data management plans.
The training is addressed at all those researching broadly understood linguistics, including researchers, PhD students as well as data stewards and administrative staff supporting researchers in data management-related issues in linguistics.
You can register until 4 May 2023 (subject to availability; a limit of 500 people applies) on the enrolment form. Your participation will be confirmed by e-mail. Please note that submission of an application does not confirm your participation. Participants will be admitted according to their profile and order of enrolment.
Consider your enrolment. If you decide not to take part in the webinar, let us know as soon as possible at: email@example.com