The HERA (Humanities in the European Research Area) Network is pleased to announce a new HERA Joint Research Programme (HERA JRP) on “Uses of the Past”. With up to €20 million available, the research programme will fund new and exciting humanities-centred projects involving researchers from four or more countries.Funding is available for research projects addressing the theme of “Uses of the Past” that involve at least four researchers from four different eligible countries. The application process will be in two stages.
The draft timetable for applications is:
- Outline Proposals to be submitted 9 April 2015, 19:00 Central European Time/18:00 Greenwich Mean Time
- Shortlisted applicants to submit Full Proposals in October 2015.
The following countries have committed to the HERA JRP on Uses of the Past:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
Funding is provided from HERA partners and The European Union is providing top-up funding via a COFUND grant to the HERA JRP UP initiative.
Before applying please read carefully the following documents:
- HERA UP Call for Proposals 2015 (PDF), including the detailed thematic text and the guidelines for applicants
- HERA UP General and National Eligibility Requirements 2015 (PDF) these must be adhered to in addition to the HERA requirements outlined in the call for proposals (UPDATED 19/01/2015)
- HERA UP Frequently Asked Questions 2015 (PDF)
- HERA UP Glossary 2015 (PDF)
- HERA UP Outline Proposal Template template 2015 (WORD)
- HERA UP Budget template 2015 (Excel)
For more information please see: http://heranet.info/hera-jrp-documents-1.
Budget of the Polish part of the research project in the OSF system should be given in PLN. The Euro exchange rate should be calculated according to the NCN Council’s Resolutions no 7/2013 and 21/2014 (1 EUR= 4,2277 PLN).
Dr hab. Wojciech Sowa, tel: +48 12 341 9171
Malwina Jabczuga-Gębalska, tel: +48 12 341 9017