We would like to invite researchers to submit proposals under ERA-NET Smart Urban Futures call for proposals. The call, which will be opened on the 15th of December 2015, targets research in the following topics:
- Concepts and strategies for smart urban transformation, growth and shrinkage;
- New dynamics of public services;
- Inclusive, vibrant and accessible urban communities.
Funding is available for international research projects that involve at least three researchers from three different eligible countries.
The deadline for submission is scheduled for mid-March 2016.
For more information please see: ENSUF Info Flyer
- Joanna Komperda, tel: +48 12 341 9138
- dr Kinga Sekerdej, tel: +48 12 341 9172