We would like to invite researchers to submit proposals under ERA-NET Smart Urban Futures call for proposals. The call targets research in the following topics:
- Concepts and strategies for smart urban transformation, growth and shrinkage;
- New dynamics of public services;
- Inclusive, vibrant and accessible urban communities.
Funding is available for international research projects that involve at least three researchers from three different eligible countries.
Funding: 23,5 M EUR, including support from Horizon 2020
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Finland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Partner search forms facilitate the composition of consortia. The forms are used to look for a project partner or a project to join. Click here for the ENSUF partner search page. The ERA-NET Smart Urban Futures LinkedIn group is an effective and dynamic channel to find partners for submitting proposals.
- ENSUF Call Text
- ENSUF Application form
- ENSUF NCN Eligibility requirements
- ENSUF call infoflyer
- ENSUF FAQ
The timetable for applications is:
- Outline Proposals to be submitted 15th March 2016, 12:00 Central European Time
- Shortlisted applicants to submit Full Proposals 20th September 2016.
Budget of the Polish part of the research project in the OSF system should be given in PLN. The Euro exchange rate should be calculated according to the NCN Council’s Resolutions no 45/2015 (1 EUR= 4,0198 PLN).
dr Kinga Sekerdej, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0048 12 341 9172
Joanna Komperda, email@example.com, tel: 0048 12 341 9138
For more information please see: http://jpi-urbaneurope.eu/ensuf-call/