15 March 2018
Pursuant to Article 20 § 1 (2) of the Act of 30th April 2010 in the National Science Centre (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1071, as amended) as well as to the NCN Council Resolution No. 18/2018 of 8th March 2018, the Scientific Coordinators announce the call for proposals for research projects by researchers at the beginning of their career in research, who do not hold a doctorate degree – PRELUDIUM 15.
- Submission of the proposals is open until the 15th of June 2018.
- Proposals within the PRELUDIUM 15 call can be submitted only electronically via electronic submission system ZSUN OSF (https://osf.opi.org.pl).
- Proposal submission forms in ZSUN OSF will be available in due course.
PRELUDIUM 15 – Call documents
- Resolution by the Council of the NCN on terms of conducting call for proposals PRELUDIUM 15 – text
- Data required in the research project proposal and its annexes – text
- Regulations on the mode of granting financial resources for the completion of tasks funded by the NCN – text
- Principles of evaluating proposals submitted under the call for proposals, including purchase or construction of research equipment necessary for their completion – “PRELUDIUM” (Annex No. 1/ II of the Regulations) – text
- Types of costs in research projects funded by NCN (Annex no 4 of the Regulations) – text
- NCN Panels – text
- The Code of the National Science Centre on Research Integrity and Applying for Research Financing – text
- Council of the National Science Centre’s Recommendations for Studies Involving Human Participation – text
PRELUDIUM 15 – important changes in the call documentation
- Short project description – short project description must be written in English only.
- Abstract – abstract must be written in English only.
- Declarations – there are new types of declarations concerning the consent to personal data processing in all proposals submitted to NCN.
We encourage you to read the details of the call documentation.
Instructions for submitting proposals under the PRELUDIUM 15 call