15th June, 2018
Pursuant to Article 25 § 1 (2) of the Act of 30th April 2010 in the National Science Centre (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 947) as well as to the NCN Council Resolution No. 51/2018 of 7th June 2018, the Scientific Coordinators announce the call for proposals for research projects aimed at creating a new scientific team. SONATA BIS 8 is addressed to researchers who have obtained the title of PhD degree or academic title within five to twelve years before submitting the application
Submission of the proposals is open until the 17th of September 2018.
- Proposals within the SONATA BIS 8 call can be submitted only electronically via electronic submission system ZSUN OSF.
- Instructions for submitting proposals under the SONATA BIS 8 call
SONATA BIS 8 – Call documents
- Resolution by the Council of the NCN on the terms of conducting the call for proposals SONATA BIS 8 – text
- Data required in the research project proposal and its annexes – text
- Regulations on the mode of granting financial resources for the completion of tasks funded by the NCN – text
- Principles of evaluating proposals submitted under the call for proposals, including purchase or construction of research equipment necessary for their completion – “SONATA BIS 8.” (Annex No. 1/ I of the Regulations) – text
- Types of costs in research projects funded by NCN (Annex no 4 of the Regulations) – text
- NCN Panels – text
- The Code of the National Science Centre on Research Integrity and Applying for Research Financing – text
- Council of the National Science Centre’s Recommendations for Studies Involving Human Participation – text
- Regulations on awarding scholarships in NCN-funded research projects – text
SONATA BIS – important changes in the call documentation
- Short project description – short project description must be written in English only.
- Abstract – abstract must be written in English only.
- The interviews at the second stage of evaluation will be conducted in Polish or in English - January / February 2019.
We encourage you to read the details of the call documentation.