HARMONIA is a funding opportunity designed for scientists wanting to carry out research in the following forms:
- in cooperation with foreign partners,
- within the framework of international programmes or initiatives announced under bi- or multilateral cooperation,
- utilising large-scale international research infrastructure.
Duration: 12, 24, 36 months
- proposals from within NCN Panels, involving basic research,
- scientific excellence and the innovative nature of the research project,
- the research portfolio of the Principal Investigator and his or her international partner,
- added value through international cooperation,
- impact on the development of the research discipline,
- justification of the planned costs.
- up to PLN 500 000 for projects lating 12 months,
- up to PLN 1 M for projects lasting 24 months,
- up to PLN 1.5 M for projects lasting 36 months.
- Applicants cannot seek funding for research equipment.
- Host Institution receives overheads at a rate of 30%.
Tasks undertaken by international project partners must be financed by organisations funding research in the country of their residence or from other sources.
Application: written in both Polish and English
Calls for proposals: once a year
Detailed information on the HARMONIA funding scheme (Polish only).