POLONEZ is a funding programme addressed to incoming researchers who may apply for 12- or 24-month fellowships in host institutions in Poland.
Applicant: a researcher with a PhD degree or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience who has not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call announcement
Fellowship duration: 12 or 24 months
- Salary (incl. mobility allowance): € 4 350 gross/month (full time contract),
- Family allowance: € 300 gross/month (for fellows whose families stay in Poland for at least 3 months),
- Research grant,
- Opportunity to participate in research and non-research training programmes organised by the NCN.
Host Institution receives overheads at a rate of 20%.
Proposals must be submitted in English via OSF submission system.
- Call announcement: 15 September 2016
- Call deadline: 15 December 2016
- Results: May 2017
tel. +48 12 341 9092
tel. +48 12 341 9139