14 September 2018
Pursuant to Article 25 (1) of the Act on the National Science Centre of 30 April 2010 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 947) and NCN Council Resolution No 77/2018 of 6 September 2018, the Scientific Coordinators announce the OPUS 16 call for proposals for research projects, including purchase or construction of research equipment necessary for their completion
- Submission of the proposals is open by 17 December 2018.
- Proposals within the OPUS 16 call can only be submitted electronically by means of the electronic submission system ZSUN OSF (https://osf.opi.org.pl).
OPUS 16 – Call documents
- Resolution by the Council of the National Science Centre on the terms of conducting the call for proposals OPUS 16 – text
- Data required in the proposal and annexes to the proposal for funding of research projects, including funding of purchase or construction of research equipment necessary for the completion of the project – text
- Regulations on the mode of granting financial resources for the completion of tasks funded by the NCN – text
- NCN Panels – text
- The Code of the National Science Centre on Research Integrity and Applying for Research Financing – text
- Council of the National Science Centre’s Recommendations for Studies Involving Human Participation – text
- Regulations on awarding scholarships in NCN-funded research projects – text
- Rules governing application for state aid – text
OPUS 16 – reminder
- Abstract – abstract must be in English only.
- Short project description – short project description must be in English only.
OPUS 16 – important changes in the call documentation
- A person at post-doc type post must also not have been employed by the host entity pursuant to a contract of employment for two years before employment in the project. The full definition of a post-doc type post is set out in the Regulations on the mode of granting financial resources for the completion of tasks funded by the National Science Centre (Narodowe Centrum Nauki, NCN) as regards research projects, post-doctoral fellowships and doctoral scholarships.
For more information, please read the call documentation.